Rick Frueh posted a list which brought me to tears…
The evangelical children of today will grow up and:
- Never discuss or understand what true revival is.
- Never see people weeping uncontrollably in a church service.
- Never experience the presence of God in an unusual way.
- Never see their parents on their face in prayer.
- Never know what appropriate dress is.
- Never experience an elongated church service directed by the Spirit.
- Never watch as their pastor preaches on the street.
- Never be part of a week long fast.
- Never see the church hold an all night prayer meeting.